We claim no intellectual property rights over the files uploaded by its’ users. We respond to notices of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To make a valid claim you must provide us with the following information :
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (i.e., the URL of the allegedly infringing content on alljpop).
- Your contact information including your address, telephone number and email.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under the pains and penalties of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We can be reached at [email protected] or submit a DMCA notice below :